Hello.
I have read the emails between you and Titus.
I thin it sounds like a wonderful idea!!
It will let us have fun and use lots of experimentation, even allowing for landscape panels etc.
I am in favour of the idea for us having a colour each.
I often decide on a theme colour when I am making coloured manga, so it is usual for me.
I have a question regarding the cover.
Will we draw it in the same way, by dividing each page in fours layers?
Or will we draw one full A4 page each?
Or does anyone have some other kind of idea in mind?
I like your designs Budi, so I would like to ask what your ideas about the cover are.
When I have thought of my "numbers" story I will let you all know.
I agree with Titus' opinion about language, and will try to minimise words as much as possible and only use pictures and numbers.
No comments:
Post a Comment