Tuesday, June 2, 2009
No words in the book!?!? Why not...
>>>What do you think if our strips do not contain any words at all? Or like w/ Titus, all word bubbles can only contain numbers? As in letting them be pantomimes and to rely upon pure visual story telling?<<<
Hm I quite like the idea... I didnt do it on purpose, and it doesnt work all the time, but in my second part, I have no words either. Some symbols though, and not as many numbers as in the first part, due to the complexity of the story... please let me know what you think when you read it...
By the way: it would make the "marketing" of the book much easier... for example; although most germans know how to read in english, more or less, they would prefere a book in german (or, with no words...). Any comments on this? I mean its not about the money, dont get me wrong, but about spreading the word... making the book accessible for as many people as possible.
Hm I quite like the idea... I didnt do it on purpose, and it doesnt work all the time, but in my second part, I have no words either. Some symbols though, and not as many numbers as in the first part, due to the complexity of the story... please let me know what you think when you read it...
By the way: it would make the "marketing" of the book much easier... for example; although most germans know how to read in english, more or less, they would prefere a book in german (or, with no words...). Any comments on this? I mean its not about the money, dont get me wrong, but about spreading the word... making the book accessible for as many people as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment