



Hi guys, so this is the "second" part of my story. As you can see its not an ongoing, 8 pages long story but 2 x 4pager that are woven into each other once or twice. It is about the frustration of many people right now that they can do nothing when they loose their jobs. In this case, the protagonist chooses violence against what is within his immediate reach. Totally not seeing that they are not only hurting someone that is not involved at all (driver employee) but also that the guy they want to "hurt" by destroying his car doesnt even care because he gets the car refunded from his insurence... The basic idea is that there are several car burings in Berlin almost every week, Mercedes and BMW and cars like that... I am curious what you think about it, let me know. Titus
Ti, are your strips going to be fully horizontal eventually? Do you still think this is a good idea?
ReplyDeleteAnother possibility is to alter the sequence of pages. For example, your story at page 1, 3, 4, 6, etc instead of 1,2,3,4, etc. Matei's story and my story can happen in the same way. The idea is to criss-cross/interweave our stories using pages - not strips.
I like your stories. How are part 1 and part 2 going to be connected?
Hey Budi, as you can see I can easily make it into 24 horizontal strips. Thats why I strictly made a 3 strips per page separation. Otherwise I would or might have chosen a more complex layout, maybe 4 strips per page or so. So, I still like the horizontal idea and I think we should go for that. Its an inovative concept. Otherwise the book might become too confusing to read...
ReplyDeleteThe 2 stories have 2 connections so far, the newsagent where both main characters buy the paper, and the traffic lights where they all see the big car standing at the red lights...