


Hey Budi and Matei, here are the first 12 strips I did today. One strip would be 1/3 of each page and could eventually interact with your stuff... That would be a run for 12 pages. I have some points where I can add little side stories, like the one of the beggar, the car, the fruit seller or even the kid... While I was thinkng about Budis idea with numbers and since this is an international comic, I tried to make it "without words" but just with numbers and some symbols. The story is a bit naiv in a way, but I quite like it... it reflects my homecoming after a stressful day when the "global problems", represented by all the numbers in the persons head spinning around, are reduced to minor importance by what I feel is really important... let me know what you think. Titus
Thanks Titus. I just came back from Bali. Let me absorb and post again soon. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteTitus, I really like the story. We have 24 pages so we have 12 strips to interact. I'm still thinking through my story...
ReplyDeleteMatei, are you still here? :-)
Budi, if we have 24 pages, and each one of us takes care of 1/3 of the volume, it will be 8 solid pages per person, right? Are you guys planning to do a loooonnnng story throughout the 24 pages? Because I am thinking about my second one right now, that one being only loosely connected to the first one... IF, at all !?!
ReplyDelete